Do you want to experience exponential benefits or faster, stronger recovery from a health challenge or to focus on wellness and never get sick?
You don’t have to be a doctor to know that oxygen is our most important element for life. Our wellness is totally dependent on it.
Do you know that breathing in higher levels of oxygen will significantly improve your health and overall well-being?
The benefits of additional oxygen have been know for decades but without access to a hyperbaric oxygen chamber the benefits have not always been easily accessible. However that is changing as more and more people are becoming aware of Exercising with Oxygen Therapy (EWOT). This is a scientifically proven system that can restore our natural health and help us return to a more youthful state.
What is Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT)?
Exercise with oxygen therapy is simply the process of breathing in higher concentrations of oxygen during exercise. Additional oxygen is delivered to the body by a system comprising of three components.
- Reservoir Bag
- Oxygen Concentrator (02E2 Machine)
- Face Mask
An O2E2 machine compresses the air in the room and removes most of the gases leaving a gas consisting of around 94% oxygen. This is more than four times the oxygen levels normally found in the air.
There are are over 10,000 scientific studies published on how breathing higher oxygen levels leads to improved cellular health. In his book Oxygen Multistep Therapy, Dr. Manfred von Ardenne wrote about how exercising with oxygen reduces inflammation of all the micro vessels in the body. This results in in more capacity in the body too get more oxygen, blood and nutrients to the organs. As a result there is a great reduction in pain and disease.
It is this very effect that Exercise With Oxygen Therapy has on the human body and it it is now available in your home. The benefits surpass that of hyperbaric chambers too as the additional oxygen intake combined with exercise increases the heart rate and allows more oxygen to reach the tissues where it is needed.
Benefits of Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT)
The benefits of EWOT are staggering which is not surprising due to how vital oxygen is for the body. But all of these benefits come down to three main factors:
- Improved Oxygen Circulation to all of the cells in the body. Insufficient oxygen supply is common cause of main diseases especially as we advance in age. This is especially true for cancer as cancer cells thrive in a low oxygen environment as they are anaerobic. Low blood oxygen levels also results in oxidative stress which leads to cellular deterioration where the lose their ability to divide and grow.
- Restoration of Blood Flow enables the blood to carry oxygen to the tissues and organs where it is needed. This also causes constricted capillaries to expand and be able to transport more oxygen to where it is required.
- Increased ATP production. Exercising with oxygen therapy allow all cells to receive more oxygen which increase the production of ATP which is the fuel source that powers the body’s cells. Without sufficient ATP blood cells clump together which reduces their ability to absorb oxygen. ATP help restore the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood cells to their maximum which increases the healing potential of the body.
These three main factors have a cascading effect which leads to the following main benefits:
- Spikes immunity
- Accelerates recovery from illness or injury
- Boosts energy
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Supports lung function/respiratory system
- Improve physical performance
- Allows for faster recovery after workouts
- Improves vision
- Improves mental capacity/memory
- Reduces inflammation
- Assists in weight loss
- Promotes detoxification
How to Use Oxygen Therapy at Home
In order to benefit from EWOT at home you will need a mask connected to an O2E2 Oxygen concentrator machine. In addition you will also need a reservoir bag as even the most powerful oxygen generators produce only 10 liters of oxygen per minute. During exercise we can breathe in excess of 50 litres of oxygen per minute.
Reservoir bags are available in either 500 or 900 litre capacity and these are filled by the generator before you begin exercising. Whilst exercising you are breathing from the reservoir via a face mask.
A single 15 minute EWOT session is far more effective than a session in a hyperbaric chamber.
Whilst you are breathing oxygen through the face mask you will be able to exercise on pretty much any kind of equipment that you choose. This may be a treadmill, stationary bike or a rebounder.
Exercising increases the heart rate which increases the O2 circulation in the body significantly increasing the benefits.
Anybody can benefit from EWOT, whether they are an athlete in peak condition or an elderly patient. There are no risk or side effects although it is advisable to start slowly in order to increase stamina.